as of today, i have officially been in chicago for one month! i can't believe how fast time flies...
i've taken countless pictures and wanted to share my experiences with everyone back home.
a few things i've learned in the past month:
1. walk fast. so, so fast. also, don't wear flip flops
2. buy ear plugs because people honk like crazy, and sirens are 1000x louder! mine are pink
3. when it rains, it pours (thx 50 cent)
4. you better like dunkin' donuts because they are everywhere.
5. i'm definitely not a drawer/painter, but it's so much fun to not know the rules and try.
6. i miss being able to see the sunsets and mountains (my sense of direction is off)
7. i really like art history. it makes my brain hurt but in a good way
8. whenever i wander the city, i have a great day.
9. don't drink expired milk... which you already knew... and which i didn't do...
10. i'm at my dream school, and i don't know if i'll ever be able to get over that. i feel so lucky
i hope to keep this blog and website going as i keep exploring my new home. enjoy!